Broadie’s Aircraft is always looking for outstanding individuals to join our team.
What We Expect From You:
- Dedication to your performance – as an individual and as a member of the team.
- Team-minded. Willing to work together towards our common goals.
- Willing to learn and improve – at Broadie’s Aircraft, we provide our team with continuous training to stay in step with the changing technical and service needs of our customers, and we want every person who works here to share our belief that we can always keep improving!
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Team-minded. We ask it of you, and we give it right back. There is no employee who is more important than another – we work as a team, and succeed as a team.
- Solid opportunities. We grow our company carefully, selecting people who want more than just a job. We’ve been in business since 1946, and we’ve been successful by hiring great people dedicated to long-term excellence and team goals.
- A sample of benefits include:
· Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
· Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
· Paid time off for holidays (even your BIRTHDAY is a paid day off!!)
· Paid vacation, sick leave, bereavement leave
· 401-k Matching Plan
· Company Paid Insurance for health, dental, life, long term disability
· Employee Discounts
· Employee Assistance Program
· Company Paid Training.
Broadie’s Aircraft offers a highly competitive compensation package with full benefits for our employees.
Do you have what it takes? Then we’d like to talk to you!
- A&P Business Aviation Jet Technician (full-time). We have an immediate employment opening for an experienced A & P Technician with at least five years of on-aircraft experience on any combination of the following aircraft: Lear, Citation, Hawker, Beech Jet, Falcon, Gulfstream, IAI, Bombardier, Embraer. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A&P Technician needed with experience on King Air, Meridian, turboprop and piston powered aircraft; sheet metal experience helpful; strong electrical background preferred. Please email your resume to